|
My Profile
- Lee Yong Leng Henry
- 17
- 7th April 1988
- I'm Fat, Ugly & Short. Botak + full of Freckles
- Singaporelee@hotmail.com
My Way of Life
- Great Food!
- Partying
- KBox
- Thon-ing with great friends
- French Horn
- Orange Madness
- Yogurt Drink
- Movies
- Taking Photos
- Roaming around the world
My Hates
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
- Vulgarities
Credits
circle.of.the.moon
|
| lost |
|
Monday, November 07, 2005
Hmph, went to this Nyoe Phoe Flower Garden and Haussmann Aquarium on sunday. the theme is Country Escape. And like wad the theme states, it is a visit to places that are not city-like. Althogether there are 10 farms to visit. However, due to time constraints, I only visited 2 of them. Haix...
Nevermind. I shall visit the rest next time. *I really wanna go to the goat farm lor*
Wahaha. Below are pictures to make all of u jealous! (If it can =S )
Something to make u more jealous. Since all these farms are like so near to my house, I can visit it anytime. ANYTIME, even after school.
Wahaha. (I can see ur face of envy and jealousy =P )
Happy Jealousing!
|Name last blogged @ 11:35 PM|
|
|